Variable Pressure Clutch
1998 and later Big Twin Models
Engine size up to 103" (1,690cc)
Stroker motor with carburetor, exhaust, ignition and cam upgrades. 20% reduction
in spring pressure from stock. This set up will gain more pressure at a faster
- Not just a lock up clutch.
- Easy clutch operation (at normal operating RPM), up to about 50% lighter pull
than stock at idle. (Clutch pull does increase as RPM goes up: at higher RPM - about 4000 RPM and up - clutch
operation will be slightly heavier than stock.)
- Not only lighter, but stronger clutch engagement than stock as RPM increases.
- Better clutch disengagement and feel than stock. Easier to find neutral. (No
reduction of pushrod stroke)
- Billet aluminum and steel, 2-piece design.
- Can be used with pre-installed easy clutch system.
- Improves clutch disengagement.
- Fits behind your stock derby cover except 2003 anniversary models. After market
& 03 anniversary models will require a spacer.
- Compatible with H-D hydraulic clutch.
- Approximately a 10 minute installation on 1998 and later Big Twin Models.